Bleach : Revival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach : Revival

An online Bleach RP. It will center around a class of students new to the Soul Society.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Squad 3 - Captain's Office

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
usagi

usagi

Squad 3 - Captain's Office Empty
PostSubject: Squad 3 - Captain's Office   Squad 3 - Captain's Office I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 7:42 pm

Jinmaru entered his office slowly his eyes quickly looking to and from his work space before he made his way to a dest and slowly sat down crossing his arms and closing his eyes, this was where he was to work so by all means he would stay and do so till ordered otherwise. /So fare so good. Not interuptions./ He thought to himself before recieving a message via courier and he stood up slowly leaving his office just as quickly as he came.

After a while Jinmaru returned to his office and sat at his desk slowly crossing his arms before blinking and standing up rushing to his book shelf and pulling out several tactics books and some containing information on hollowfication and vizard. "Maybe....we should try and gain the Hollowfication power ourselves...that way we will stand a better chance..." He whispered to himself knowing the things he just uttered would be considered treasonous but he would do anything to uphold the peace, was his job correct?
Back to top Go down
Taboo

Taboo

PostSubject: Re: Squad 3 - Captain's Office   Squad 3 - Captain's Office I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 10:06 am

There was nothing to do. Toshi was, in all honest, completely bored. Not only that, but she wasn't sure if she was supposed to be doing something right now. The only way that she could think of finding out what she was supposed to be doing at that moment would be talking to her Captain. Great. The walk to the door of her Captains office was quick and quiet, but she caught herself hesitating when she got there. Who knew what her Captain was doing?

Either way, she raised a hand and knocked on the door, frowning. "Captain?"
Back to top Go down
usagi

usagi

PostSubject: Re: Squad 3 - Captain's Office   Squad 3 - Captain's Office I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 1:56 pm

Jinmaru looked up a dark look on his face as he glared at the person interupting his studying, then he realized she said the dark word Captain and instantly began thinking it wouldnt be long before she died. "You picked the wrong squad. Request a squad change unless you have already accepted death." Said Jinmaru bluntly with his all to known dark and negative attitude, he stad at his desk and his eyes casted to his book again. "....well if you have what do you want?" He said again not looking at the girl as he read the book.
Back to top Go down
Taboo

Taboo

PostSubject: Re: Squad 3 - Captain's Office   Squad 3 - Captain's Office I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 2:19 pm

Toshi frowned at his words, but didn't let them drive her away. "I would never change squads, sir. Death is a natural thing, and I will die for this squad before I die for any other." She was loyal to this squad, new member or not. And there was no way that she was going to let her Captain drive her out of the squad so easily. Besides, he needed someone to stand behind him, be it a lieutenant, or a squad member. Currently, she was the one who would do the job of standing with him no matter what happened.

"I came, sir, to see if there was anything I could do to help. I saw a bunch of the Captain's heading for Squad One earlier, and was wondering if anything interesting was happening." Of course, if it didn't concern her, she would possibly be told off for this, but what did it matter? She was here anyways, and her Captain already seemed to be in a foul enough mood. She doubted this would make it a whole lot worse.
Back to top Go down
usagi

usagi

PostSubject: Re: Squad 3 - Captain's Office   Squad 3 - Captain's Office I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 8:35 am

Jinmaru looked at her again the darkest look in his eyes that only meant one thing for members of squad three, their captain was going to heartlessly kill them. But then the strangest thing happened, using a special kind of Kido a spare chair slid across his office and to the side of his desk for her to sit next to him. "The Vizard are moving against us, they are wanting to carry on in Aizen's foot steps except instead of Arrancar they want an army of Vizard." Said Jinmaru sharing this information as though she were his lieutenant this showed he atleast trusted Toshi, which was strange considering he hardly ever trusted anyone save for the Head Captain.

"I would like some help looking threw these codex's with me and find all the information we can on Hollowfication and the Hogyouko." Said Jinmaru simply and not telling her why he wanted the information which some would find strange, but then again Jinmaru was a strange Captain.
Back to top Go down
Taboo

Taboo

PostSubject: Re: Squad 3 - Captain's Office   Squad 3 - Captain's Office I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 8:40 am

A sense of unease came over Toshi at the look on Junmaru's face, but her eyes moved to the chair. Well, all right then. She stepped into his office and moved to the chair, sitting down. There was an odd sense of grace to the girl's movements as she looked over to her Captain. "An army of Vizards?" Oh, that really didn't sound like it was a good thing. In fact, it sounded overly dangerous to fight against. She was pushing there unwanted emotions out of the way, though, in an attempt to prove to her Captain that she could stay calm, regardless of the circumstance. Most people would stay calm in a situation like this, but they were going to end up in a war, right? That wasn't something to sigh at.

"I'll happily help you, sir," Toshi said, smiling. What his reasons were for looking up such a strange thing were beside her, maybe to better understand what the opposition was doing? Either way, she wasn't about to ask. If Jinmaru thought it essential for her to know, then he would tell her that.
Back to top Go down
usagi

usagi

PostSubject: Re: Squad 3 - Captain's Office   Squad 3 - Captain's Office I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 8:48 am

"Yes an army of their kind would easily kill us, even before they had to use their hollow powers most likely." Said Jinmaru making it sound as though the enemy was invincible, he looked over at her with a kind and gentle look almost understanding. "You dont have to hide what're you're feeling, its rashional." Said Jinmaru looking back to the books and read on looking for anything he could use, already dark thoughts going threw his mind trying to think up ways to protect th Soul Society. "I will protect you..." He said in a whisper.
Back to top Go down
Taboo

Taboo

PostSubject: Re: Squad 3 - Captain's Office   Squad 3 - Captain's Office I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 1:59 pm

Easily kill them? Had any other Captain said this, she likely would have brushed it off. But coming from her Captain, it made Toshi's sense of unease greater. She closed her eyes for a moment, opening them again to take in the gentle look on her Captain's face which made her cheeks flush and caused her to stare down at her hands which were clasped on her lap. "It's not. I should be happy that I'll get a chance to fight for the Soul Society, shouldn't I?" She asked, before her eyes flicked to the pages, scanning some of the things he was reading. She wasn't going to ask questions, she was simply going to take in as much information as she could so she could, hopefully, help her Captain when he needed help.

"If anyone can protect the Soul Society, it's you, Captain."
Back to top Go down
usagi

usagi

PostSubject: Re: Squad 3 - Captain's Office   Squad 3 - Captain's Office I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 8:04 pm

:In the paster there was a traitor his name was Tosen. Though he is hated, he seemed to be one of the wisest Soul Reapers. He said a Soul Reaper who is not affraid die should not be a soldier." Said Jinmaru looking to her for a moment before gently patting her head to reassure her it was alright. "You shouldnt hide your fear but you can also be happy." Said Jinmaru with a nod trying to make it easier for her but he wasnt exactly a kind natured person so it was difficult. "Thank you, those words mean alot to me."
Back to top Go down
Taboo

Taboo

PostSubject: Re: Squad 3 - Captain's Office   Squad 3 - Captain's Office I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 8:36 pm

"So... it's okay to be scared of dying..." She nodded her head, looking down as he pat her head. It was an odd gesture, but it wasn't rude or condescending in her mind. He was just trying to be kind, and that was more than she could ask for. She knew that her Captain wasn't that kind of person, wasn't generally caring or compassionate. She hadn't expected any compassion from him, and she was sure that this was more than she deserved.

"I'm just being honest, sir. I'm just saying what other people are thinking. You do what you think is best, and now that I'm in your squad, I hope I can help."
Back to top Go down
usagi

usagi

PostSubject: Re: Squad 3 - Captain's Office   Squad 3 - Captain's Office I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 3:59 pm

"Others really think I can to? Well then I will do what must be done." Said Jinmaru closing his eyes for a moment and began thinking, it was not as bad as he thought to have someone at his side. "Just do stay alive long enough to help me." Said Jinmaru with a nod as he went back to reading before closing the book slowly. "Interesting..." He muttered under his breath.
Back to top Go down
Taboo

Taboo

PostSubject: Re: Squad 3 - Captain's Office   Squad 3 - Captain's Office I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 4:03 pm

"Of course they do, sir!" She was slightly surprised that he would have thought differently. She smiled softly at his words, looking down at her hands. "I will, sir. I'll stay alive for a long time so that I can help you with anything you need."

She remained sitting there quietly as he read, having nothing else to do that the time. She looked over at him as he closed the book, tipping her head to the side. "Did you find what you were looking for in that book?" She asked, looking to it, frowning.
Back to top Go down
usagi

usagi

PostSubject: Re: Squad 3 - Captain's Office   Squad 3 - Captain's Office I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 4:49 pm

"I am glad to hear those words Toshi." Said Jinmaru with a nod before sighing and shaking his head for a moment, he then looked to her again. "You must be tired helping such an old man with these things you should go have some fun or rest for the day." Said Jinmaru giving Toshi a small break, just a small gesture of kindness.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Squad 3 - Captain's Office   Squad 3 - Captain's Office I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Squad 3 - Captain's Office
Page 1 of 1