Bleach : Revival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach : Revival

An online Bleach RP. It will center around a class of students new to the Soul Society.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Squad Two - Captain's Office

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dullfire
Admin
Dullfire

Squad Two - Captain's Office Empty
PostSubject: Squad Two - Captain's Office   Squad Two - Captain's Office I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 10:59 pm

The Office for the Captain of Squad Two.
Back to top Go down
https://bleach-revival.rpg-board.net
xshamirx

xshamirx

PostSubject: Re: Squad Two - Captain's Office   Squad Two - Captain's Office I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 3:23 pm

With a slight wind Reidon had entered the 2nd squad captains office. Looking around he could see that no one was in sight. He sighed and wondered if he would have to wait. As more time passed it appeared he would have to wait indeed. He sat down cross legged and closed his eyes and waited. With his eyes closed his mind raced with the countless possibilities, his mind was a huge asset to his post. Squad 13 were known as the protectors. Most of his squad has once been in either Squad 4 or Squad 6. Being able to heal yourself and knowing exactly when to take such a risk was ideal in being in squad 13. That being said, he was the lieutenant of squad 6 before being given the captain's post at squad 13. He was perfect for the task. His mind had been trained to always think ahead; and that was exactly what he had been doing ever since.
Back to top Go down
lunerwarrior8246

lunerwarrior8246

PostSubject: Re: Squad Two - Captain's Office   Squad Two - Captain's Office I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 11:32 pm

(sorry this is going to be short i am on someone else's computer)

Atusushi opened the door to his office. He walked in and there sat the the Captain of squad 13. Atusushi walked past him and sat down in his chair. "How may I help you Captain Reidon?" Atusushi asked. He winced in pain from his new wounds.
Back to top Go down
xshamirx

xshamirx

PostSubject: Re: Squad Two - Captain's Office   Squad Two - Captain's Office I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 9:13 pm

(sry it took so long, xmas is never a good time...)

Reidon looked up, "Hello 2nd Squad Captain, sorry for my intrusion, i came to tell you of my current standings. I have decided to up the guards at both the Tower of Penitence and Sogyoku Hill. However I feel the need to ask if you have also strengthened the protection over the Detention units as well as Maggots Nest. As you are well aware we have no idea where the Vaizards are getting their soldiers and I thought it best to be cautious over everything..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Squad Two - Captain's Office   Squad Two - Captain's Office I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Squad Two - Captain's Office
Page 1 of 1