Bleach : Revival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach : Revival

An online Bleach RP. It will center around a class of students new to the Soul Society.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Captains Office

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
1MomoHinamori1

1MomoHinamori1

Captains Office Empty
PostSubject: Captains Office   Captains Office I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 6:58 pm

The usual look for an Office. Very plain besides one wall. The wall was covered from roof to floor with a hand painted painting of the Great Leviathan. Natalie had painted it herself when she got the time. She hadn't finished it, so at the moment she was currently working on the tail. The last bit that needed to be finished. She did it in recognition of her recent promotion as Squad 10's Captain. Her hair tied back in a loose ponytail, she held one paint brush in her mouth as she cleaned another one.
Back to top Go down
Tsubame

Tsubame

Captains Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captains Office   Captains Office I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 2:40 pm

"Painting again were you? Do you not have work?" The small form of the seveth squad captain slipped intot he office a small smile toying on her normally impassive face. Serra looked at the painting ont he wall and nodded. "It is beautiful though..almost..hypnotic.." She turned back to Natalie and smiled. "So then..how have you been?"
Back to top Go down
1MomoHinamori1

1MomoHinamori1

Captains Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captains Office   Captains Office I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 2:44 pm

"Ah!, you startled me.. And thank you." She put her brushes down and wiped off her hands on a cloth. "I've been doing great, considering." She took her hair down and fell past her lower back. " Most of my work is caught up and I don't normally get a lot of work, seens how i'm new to this and all."
Back to top Go down
Tsubame

Tsubame

Captains Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captains Office   Captains Office I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 2:49 pm

"New or old matter not..we are captains..we need to do that which must be done" Serra sighed a bit as she pulled up a chair sitting down. "To be fair after sixteen hours of paper work I decided I needed a break and well here I am" she sat back stretching as she did so a few joints cracking. "I must admit it is nice to take it easy every now and again"
Back to top Go down
1MomoHinamori1

1MomoHinamori1

Captains Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captains Office   Captains Office I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 3:00 pm

"I do have to agree with you on that matter." She sat at her desk, "To tell the truth I was thinking of who my Vice captain would be. In the reports from a long time ago there were a few lazy vice captains. This on here is one." She pointed to a name on the file, Matsumoto Rangiku. "It seems she drank a lot of Sake. I don't want a lazy Vice Captain or I'll end up like Captain Hitsugaia ( sp? )." SHe sighed leaning against her chair.
Back to top Go down
Tsubame

Tsubame

Captains Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captains Office   Captains Office I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 3:05 pm

"Please don't mention that man" Serra sighed a bit. "The white hair the young age..you know how many people have been comparing me to him? He was a legend! I've only just become a captain..ah well if any one ends up with the lazy Vice Captain it will be me..the universe seems to have a snese a humor like that" She shook her head sighing. "And the former vice captain of my squad was considered a manly man...I'm not even goign to go there"
Back to top Go down
1MomoHinamori1

1MomoHinamori1

Captains Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captains Office   Captains Office I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 2:35 pm

She laughed a bit and poured a cup of tea. "Do you want some?" She offered her the cup and placed it infront of her, pouring another cup for herself. "I know how you feel when it comes to being compared to someone. I'm always being compared to my brother, so to speak. He was a great Captain. He died from a mission. His whole team was wiped out." She turned the chair to look at her painting. "There's nothing we can do, but try to surpass the past soul reapers. They set very high standards that we must live to now. I'm almost envious of them. They may have finally found peace to all these troubles...."
Back to top Go down
Tsubame

Tsubame

Captains Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captains Office   Captains Office I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 8:30 am

Serra reached out a hand as she picked up the cup of tea. Bring the cup to her lips she sipped sighing contently as the liquid warmed her. She had been kinda cold for some reason, probably just her slight feeling of unease popping up. She set the cup down before she looked back to Natalie. "Peace huh? Well what was that old saying? If you want peace prepare for war?" She smiled at her fellow captain. Thing were peaceful for now but she was unsure how long that would last.
Back to top Go down
1MomoHinamori1

1MomoHinamori1

Captains Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captains Office   Captains Office I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 9:11 am

She laughed and looked at her companion. "Yes that is quite true for us at least. I'm glad for this brief moment of peace though, but we can't let our gaurd down. The Soul society has many enemies that it does not know of. They could attack at any time."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Captains Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captains Office   Captains Office I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Captains Office
Page 1 of 1