Bleach : Revival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach : Revival

An online Bleach RP. It will center around a class of students new to the Soul Society.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shop Front

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Scarlet Ribbons

Scarlet Ribbons

Shop Front Empty
PostSubject: Shop Front   Shop Front I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 3:36 pm

This is the front of the shop. It is a little worn down, and there are a few wooden tables, and a bar in the corner.
Back to top Go down
Hitomi_Mizuki

Hitomi_Mizuki

Shop Front Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shop Front   Shop Front I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 4:12 pm

As Hitomi walked around the Soul Society she came across a restaurant, she read the sign 'ShinShin's Ramen, Soup, and Sushi, sounds good enough to me!' She opened the door and stepped inside and said "Hello, anyone here?" She looked around as she waited, she thought to her self 'This place looks worn down and some what old.'

Last edited by Hitomi_Mizuki on Sat May 15, 2010 5:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Akaira-chan

Akaira-chan

Shop Front Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shop Front   Shop Front I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 4:24 pm

Akaira poked her head out of the kitchen window "Hiya how may I help you" she chimed the fimilar smell of cooking food filled the air.
Back to top Go down
http://bleachmemoriesrp.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Hitomi_Mizuki

Hitomi_Mizuki

Shop Front Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shop Front   Shop Front I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 5:10 pm

Hitomi stood there with a smile on her face as she smelled the cooking. She then said "May I look at your menu please?"
Back to top Go down
Akaira-chan

Akaira-chan

Shop Front Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shop Front   Shop Front I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 5:21 pm

"Sure thing." she said and came out of the kitchen wearing her usual outfit. She handed over a surprisingly large menu; today's specal is miso stew and ramen was spralled at the top for anyone who cared to read it "We serve just about everything here." she added
Back to top Go down
Hitomi_Mizuki

Hitomi_Mizuki

Shop Front Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shop Front   Shop Front I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 5:57 pm

Hitomi looked at the menu, and said "I'll have the miso stew please." She smiled
Back to top Go down
Akaira-chan

Akaira-chan

Shop Front Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shop Front   Shop Front I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 9:43 pm

She smiled "Comin right up" she chimed before disapearing into the kitchen once more. Several minutes later she returned with a warm bowl of miso stew. "Would you like anything else?" she asked politely
Back to top Go down
Hitomi_Mizuki

Hitomi_Mizuki

Shop Front Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shop Front   Shop Front I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 10:39 pm

Hitomi then thought for while and said "May I have some water please?"
Back to top Go down
Akaira-chan

Akaira-chan

Shop Front Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shop Front   Shop Front I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 7:33 pm

"Right away" she said and vanishing into the kitchen again; then came out and gently place a cold glass of water on the table. After which she paused and glazed around dreamily at the little shop. "Sorry I know this place doesn't look like much." she said with a little smile. "But with a little care I'll make it right as rain" she said grinning and gave a little childlike giggle
Back to top Go down
Hitomi_Mizuki

Hitomi_Mizuki

Shop Front Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shop Front   Shop Front I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 7:44 pm

Hitomi smiled back and said "Thank you for the water." She then said again "Maybe when I have free time on my hands I can help you rebuild this shop." She then sipped her water and fiddle with her thumbs.
Back to top Go down
1MomoHinamori1

1MomoHinamori1

Shop Front Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shop Front   Shop Front I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 10:08 am

Natalie walked into the small shop front with her hair flowing slightly to her walk. She sat down near Hitmoi with a smile. "Ah a time to relax is probably the best time of all..." She said to no one in particular. She swirled a spoon that lay at the counter waiting for the shop keeper.
Back to top Go down
Hitomi_Mizuki

Hitomi_Mizuki

Shop Front Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shop Front   Shop Front I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 9:25 pm

Hitomi looked at Natalie and smiled back at her, she then looked backed at her table. She then took out a little robot she found while strolling around the street of the Soul Society; that seemed broken. She stared at it for awhile wondering what to do with it, she then thought 'Hmm... poor guy, abandoned by his previous owner. Maybe I can fix it up a bit.' She then smiled and put the robot back into her 4th Squad sac, and waited for her food.
Back to top Go down
Hitomi_Mizuki

Hitomi_Mizuki

Shop Front Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shop Front   Shop Front I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 11:29 pm

When Hitomi was finished with her food she paid the cook, she left and went back to her house to fix the robot up.

(I know it was short but I couldn't think of anything to write XD)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shop Front Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shop Front   Shop Front I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shop Front
Page 1 of 1