Bleach : Revival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach : Revival

An online Bleach RP. It will center around a class of students new to the Soul Society.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Announcements: For Squad 10

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
1MomoHinamori1

1MomoHinamori1

Announcements: For Squad 10 Empty
PostSubject: Announcements: For Squad 10   Announcements: For Squad 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 6:59 pm

This is where you will recieve announcements, pertaining to Squad 10. Look back here often to make sure not to miss anything. I expect you to be prompt.
Back to top Go down
1MomoHinamori1

1MomoHinamori1

PostSubject: leave of absence   Announcements: For Squad 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 12:54 pm

I am temporarily taking a leave of absence. My internet is spasing and I am trying to keep up, but if i do not reply quickly then please excuse me.
Back to top Go down
Satomi-San

Satomi-San

PostSubject: Re: Announcements: For Squad 10   Announcements: For Squad 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 5:11 pm

Alirght...>.>
If the squad leader is out, then I'll take over for when she can't get on, so if she doesn't answer in a few days to a week, or longer than I'll answer any questions given to me. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
1MomoHinamori1

1MomoHinamori1

PostSubject: Re: Announcements: For Squad 10   Announcements: For Squad 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 10:44 am

I have solved my dilema. I will be checking more often now and I thank my vice captain for her patience and understanding.
Back to top Go down
Satomi-San

Satomi-San

PostSubject: Re: Announcements: For Squad 10   Announcements: For Squad 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 6:52 pm

I'll hopefully be on more as well..and I thank the captain for letting me a vice captain...>.<
Also I hopefully will be involved in more activities soon..>.>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Announcements: For Squad 10   Announcements: For Squad 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Announcements: For Squad 10
Page 1 of 1