Bleach : Revival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach : Revival

An online Bleach RP. It will center around a class of students new to the Soul Society.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Squad One - Profiles

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dullfire
Admin
Dullfire

Squad One - Profiles Empty
PostSubject: Squad One - Profiles   Squad One - Profiles I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 11:37 pm

RP Name:
Element:
Energy Color:
Species:
Height:
Weight:
Hair:
Eyes:
Abilities:
Clothing:
Zanpaktou name and release trigger:
Zanpaktou Appearance:
First Form:
Shikai:
Bankai:

Backround:
Personality:
Weapons:

Please PM me with your profile before you post it here. I will need to approve it before you can start.

Last edited by Dullfire on Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://bleach-revival.rpg-board.net
Dullfire
Admin
Dullfire

PostSubject: Captain of Squad One - Areku Abarai   Squad One - Profiles I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 11:38 pm

RP Name: Areku Abarai

Rank: Squad 1 Captain, and Leader of the 13 court guard squads

Element: Water

Energy Color: Light Blue, trimmed in Dark Blue

Species: Human

Height: 6'0''

Weight: 165 lbs

Hair: Red

Eyes: Blue

Abilities :

Vizard Transformation - By allowing his defeated inner hollow to surface, Areku gains the abilities of a hollow. His face becomes half covered with a white hollow mask with blue lines on it.

Vizard Bankai Transformation - When Areku goes into vizard *mode* while he is in bankai, black ice armor covers his right side melting with his blue armor on the left side. A black ice wing sprouts from the black armor on the right side. His left hand transforms into a hollow claw allowing him to use it as a weapon.

Dopelganger - Trigger : Come forth the symbol of my soul - effect : creates an exact duplicate of himself that he controls

1000 waves in time - slows time slightly for everyone against the user.

Flashstep - Allows user to concentrate spiritual pressure in their feet and move at extremely high speed.

Zanpaktou Name : Demimaru

Zanpaktou Trigger : Come to my side

Zanpaktou Appearance -

First Form: In this form the sword is like a regular katana. The only difference is that this sword's blade is ice blue.

Shikai:In the first unsealed form the katana morphs into a long sword with an ice blue blade. Also by the user concentrating his riatsu the sword can form an ice blue sheild on the their free arm. The shikai ability of the sword is to give the user complete control over the water and ice elements. If even a drop of water is outside the opponents body it can be turned into a deady weapon.

Bankai: In it's full release the zanpaktou forms into a scimitar shaped sword. The entire sword is Ice blue now. The shield disenigrates (if going bankai from shikai) and reforms into a wing on the users left shoulder. In this form the user is given greater speed to compencate for the large armor. Also because of the wing the user is able to fly short distances. The main abitlity of this form is that it gives the user the ability to use their riatsu to negate an elemental attack (Earth, Fire, Wind, Water, Dark, and Light). The user has to expend the same amount of riatsu that was used to form the attack. This often leaves both the attacker and the defender almost completely drained of riatsu, forcing hand-to-hand combat.

Physical Appearance: Tall and slender, red short cropped hair formed into a mohawk at the top. Ragged robes even though he is a captain.

Backround: Areku came from a poor family in the Rukon district. He was adopted by a family who had lost their only child to the hands of a Rogue Soul Reaper. Little is known about him except that he is a cousin to Renji Abarai. He grew up knowing only what Renji told him about the Sereitei. He grew to love it, and after Renji died by the hands of a fellow Soul Reaper, Areku decided he would do as much as he could to help fix the problems in the Soul Society. After being tested in battle with hollow, and Rogue Soul Reaper and Arankar, Areku was appointed to be the new leader of the Soul Society following Yamamoto's tragic death.

Personality: Fun loving, but dangerous if you catch him in the wrong mood. Will give you a hug one minute, but slap you in the back of the head as soon as you turn around. If you do something to anger him that is. Always looking for a fight, expecially after he has had a few rounds of booze.

Weapons: His Zanpaktou and his body only

Use this as an example
Back to top Go down
https://bleach-revival.rpg-board.net
Lady Loletta

Lady Loletta

PostSubject: Re: Squad One - Profiles   Squad One - Profiles I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 1:44 pm

RP Name:
Hanako Enshi {first name, last name}
Hanako means flower child
Enshi means death by smoke suffocation

Squad 1 Lieutenant

Element:
Fire & Metal

Energy Color:
Dull red

Species:
Shinigami | inner Hollow

Height:
5 feet 7 inches

Weight:
135 pounds

Hair:
black

Eyes:
crimson

Abilities:
flashstep {if lieutenant}
minor Hollow powers {like super senses}

Clothing:
typical shinigami uniform

Zanpaktou name and release trigger:
Kasai-Hitohana.
Kasai means fire
Hitohana means flower
Put it together and you get, "Fire Flower."
Emerge, Kasai-Hitohana

Zanpaktou Appearance

First Form:
Squad One - Profiles Wclb2f
Kasai-Hitohana, in her sealed form is a pair of "tritan" looking daggers with one main point and two smaller points (one on each end)

Shikai:
Squad One - Profiles 2ew1jt1
Kasai-Hitana transforms into two double-bladed swords. Though from the front and back views it might appear as one blade on each sword, there are actually two blades prawding from the hilt.
Immediately one of Kasai-Hitohana's abilities goes into effect.
Yakeru which means "to burn."
It will burn anything that it touches. If it is a person, it will slowly cause pain and charring (burning) of the skin.
Her inner Hollow is exposed a little, causing a sharp metal wing to sprout and the tearing of the left side of her uniform to expose her "fake Hollow hole" to show that she has an inner Hollow.
The uniform changes into a halter top with an open back so the wing has free movement.
The other two abilities are:
Ippen to slice
Idomu to make love to (a sickly-sweet love fog that dazes opponents)

Bankai:
PICTURE TBA
The three abilities are:
Hakkei release internal power
Kaenhoushaki flame thrower
Kasu to transform

Backround:
Mistakes happen. I am one of those mistakes. I don't know how, or exactly who my parent's were, but I do know that I have an inner Hollow. Her name is Fresia. She lets me control her most of the time, but sometimes she takes over. I guess you could say I'm like a Vizard, but that doesn't mean I'm not loyal to Soul Society. In fact ever since I've graduated from the academy, I knew that my heart was with the Captains and their Squads.

Personality:
optimistic and obsessed with knowledge and finding everything there is to know about her opponent. The signature one wing will sprout to show that my inner Hollow has emerged.
She loves to have fun and enjoys the thrill of winning. She's a hard worked and is loyal to her Captain.

Weapons:
zanpaktou, hollow powers

Other:
Her inner hollow abilities that emerge with the different stages of Kasai-Hitohana can be controlled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Squad One - Profiles   Squad One - Profiles I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Squad One - Profiles
Page 1 of 1