Bleach : Revival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach : Revival

An online Bleach RP. It will center around a class of students new to the Soul Society.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Profile Check

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Scarlet Ribbons

Scarlet Ribbons

Profile Check Empty
PostSubject: Profile Check   Profile Check I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 7:55 pm

This is where you can post your profiles before you get added to a squad.
If you wish to be a captain please PM a roleplay example to either Dullfire or Scarlet Ribbons.
After you get assigned to a squad please move your profile to your sqauds profile section. That way I can keep this topic clean for new members.

RP Name:
Element:
Energy Color:
Species:
Height:
Weight:
Hair:
Eyes:
Abilities:
Clothing:
Zanpaktou name and release trigger:
Zanpaktou Appearance:
First Form:
Shikai:
Bankai:

Backround:
Personality:
Weapons:
Other:

Last edited by Scarlet Ribbons on Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
switzerland

switzerland

Profile Check Empty
PostSubject: Re: Profile Check   Profile Check I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 7:26 pm

RP Name: Rei Takeshi
Element: Fire
Energy Color: Crimson
Species: Shinigami
Height: 6'3"
Weight: 147
Hair: Black, tinted blue
Eyes: icicle blue, long scar over his right eye.
Abilities: Not very good with Kido, but excells in martial combat. Also is skilled with long ranged weaponery.
Clothing: The normal uniform, except the top is more a tighter fit with the sleeves ripped off.He wears rings on his left hand (one on thumb, 2 on middle finger, and one on ring finger.) has one ring on his right hand(on middle finger.) Has a wire bracelet on left wrist. has a pheonix tattoo on his right bicep. Has a simple nose ring. Has hoop lip ring on left side. Has three peircing on his left ear and two on his right ear. Gloves with cut-off fingers.
Zanpaktou name: Fenikkusu
Release trigger: Bureizu baningu Fenikkusu furea (Blaze burning Pheonix Flare)
Zanpaktou Appearance: simple short katana
First Form: costant release Shikai
Shikai: http://home.att.net/~steven.licata/flamekatana.jpg He always calls it by it's name and speaks of it as a living person. Along with its flaming blade it can extend into a firey whip, and if your hit with that you better have a medical team standing by because its hard to put out a pheonix fire.
Bankai: Pheonix that takes form on the arms like gauntlets. Flamewings appear on the Gauntlets and he gets a burning crest on his chest. The crest on his chest glows a bright orange at half strength, given time it turns to a crimson glare sybolizing his full power is being released. Along with the rest is 5 large pheonix feathers that appear to float around him. those also act as weapons when needed.

Backround: He grew up as a neighbor to Natalie Unu, their friendship was strong, they were normally seen together after Rei's training. Rei thinks of Natalie as a little sister most of the time and tends to call her 'sis' or 'shorty' due to their closeness. He no memories from his family and only knows of the house that he lived in all his life. Floyd Takeshi is his older brother. Floyd went missing shortly after Rei's memories were gone. he struggled quite a bit after that. The only other thing he knows about his family is what other people told him. He was able to get into the Soul reaper Acacdemy after training himself hard in martial combat and long range weapons. The man who took him in after Floyd left This man was able to help in that. Although the man, who went by Xen, was killed by a hollow. shortly after Rei was accepted into the academy.
Personality: He is very outgoing and speaks his mind; he plays a lot of pranks on other members of his squad, despite his age. Although, when he is angered he has quite a temper.always goofy, has one of those goofy smiles that everyone loves. He acts quite a bit on his anger.
Weapons: Sword and Gauntlets

Last edited by switzerland on Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Ribbons

Scarlet Ribbons

Profile Check Empty
PostSubject: Re: Profile Check   Profile Check I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 12:29 am

Both profiles look good, PM the captain of the squad that you would like to be in, and ask for a position.
Back to top Go down
Siron

Profile Check Empty
PostSubject: Re: Profile Check   Profile Check I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 6:21 pm

RP Name: Siron Igarme
Element: Fire
Energy Color: Red
Species: Shinigami
Height: 6' 2"
Weight: 197 Lbs
Hair: Black
Eyes: Flame Blue
Abilities: Fast and powerful, he is extremely skilled with swords, especially larger swords because they slow down his quick movements allowing better precision. He is very skilled in martial arts and can fight without his Zanpaktou.
Clothing: He wears a normal uniform but has light metal armor covering his right arm. He also chain mail gloves covering his hands just past his first knuckles and a leather covering just underneath.
Zanpaktou name: Nenshō kinzoku (Burning Metal)
Release trigger: Ignite Nenshō kinzoku!
Zanpaktou Appearance:
First Form: Looks like a large katana but not much different from any other.
Shikai:
The Zanpaktou becomes slightly more narrow and turns fiery red.
More armor appears on Siron covering his chest and left shoulder.
Abilities: Anything the blade touches other than its sheath is left burnt, the severeness depends on the length of time of the contact.
Bankai:
The Zanpaktou becomes a narrow, long, flame blue katana.
Siron's armor spreads and now covers the lower half of his face, his chest, and both arms.
Abilities: Anything the blade touches other than its sheath bursts into flames, the fire obeys Siron and will stop when he commands.

Background: Siron was a mere child of five when he died in an attack from a hollow. He had been able to see the Hollow coming but his parents wouldn't believe him. After his soul was separated from his body he ran as quickly as he could from the Hollow and ran into a Shinigami. The Shinigami quickly saw the Hollow coming and defeated it. He then returned to Siron and sent him to the Soul Society. The Shinigami found him after a year had passed and decided to adopt Siron realizing that the child must have had potential if a Hollow was after him. So Siron was trained and became strong. Eventually he summons his very own Zanpaktou and when his adopted father saw Siron as ready he enrolled Siron in the Soul Reaper Academy.
Personality: Calm and appreciative, Siron is kind but quiet. He tends to stick to himself and talks to others as little as possible. He only has truly talked to his father.
Weapons: His Zanpaktou, Nenshō kinzoku, and his fists and feet.
Other:
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Ribbons

Scarlet Ribbons

Profile Check Empty
PostSubject: Re: Profile Check   Profile Check I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 2:21 am

Your profile looks good. Please contact the Captain of the Squad that you wish to be in. I suggest squad 10 because of your Zanpakou abilities, but then again any squad without a lieutenant would be good. So I would see which squads do not have one first. If you need any help you can contact me.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Ribbons

Scarlet Ribbons

Profile Check Empty
PostSubject: Re: Profile Check   Profile Check I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 1:36 pm

Attention all new members: We currently do not have a Captain for squads 6, and 8. We also need lieutenants for squads 2, 5, 6, 7, 8, 12, and 13.

I would like to fill these positions before any squad attains a 4th seat. All squads are currently open for recruitment because no squad contains four or more members.

Please contact either Dullfire or I about Captain positions, and if you need any help. Remember to fill out the squad placement examination if you are not currently assigned to a squad.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Profile Check Empty
PostSubject: Re: Profile Check   Profile Check I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Profile Check
Page 1 of 1